AOBAKWE is a wholly South African black-owned consulting firm specializing in Civil Engineering Consulting, and Project Management.
AOBAKWE fully supports the Reconstruction and Development initiatives of various countries, environmental protection and preservation of essential resources.
AOBAKWE has a plan to be involved in the transfer of skills to communities in which the company is involved; and promotes science and technology at schools and Universities in a variety of ways.
AOBAKWE will interact, network and form joint ventures with other organizations / companies with a view to skills transfer when required.
The company has intentions to form business linkages with complementary professionals in multi- disciplinary projects.
AOBAKWE asserts itself with the values of good management, leadership, integrity, efficiency and the use of appropriate and cutting-edge technologies to yield the most cost effective results in all assignments.
VISION, MISSION AND VALUES
AOBAKWE vision is to be a leading engineering, project management, empowerment company committed to the reconstruction and development of the resources of South Africa, Africa and the rest of the world.
Key factors in this vision are:
- Appropriate cutting-edge technology, total quality and profitability, professional and timely engineering solutions.
- The development of our communities and our nation(s) at large.
- The protection of the environment.
- The empowerment of the previously disadvantaged, women and the protection of children and the disabled.
AOBAKWE is committed to satisfying various clients’ needs through the provision of cost-effective engineering solutions on time, within budget through quality sound engineering of appropriate standards set by the integration of professionalism, service delivery and quality control.
In support of this we are committed:
- To be the preferred supplier of profitable selected engineering services to a broad customer base through sustained quality service.
- To survive and thrive with integrity and enterprise thereby creating stakeholder wealth and opportunities for employee advancement.
- To provide total quality, cost effective, professional and timely engineering solutions and products to satisfy the business needs of AOBAKWE’s customers.
- To be the most responsive and reliable business management company in the industry.
- To encourage and support the empowerment of the previously disenfranchised individuals and communities.
- To promote science and technology at school level as well as interfacing with university students and creating opportunities for practical training within AOBAKWE.
- To promote skills transfer to previously disadvantaged individuals and communities.
- To engage in equal opportunity development with special emphasis to the empowerment of women in the target groups, and the protection of children and disabled individuals.
- To instil safety and environmental sensitivity in AOBAKWE.
Values important to AOBAKWE are:
- Long-term relationships with clients.
- Social uplifting / empowerment.
- Environmental consciousness.
CORPORATE PROFILEAOBAKWE was established in order to provide professional services in the field of Business Management and Project management.
It has since then expanded to offer a wide range of consultancy and other services, which include:
- Construction Management and Project Management
- Civil Engineering (bulk/township services, housing, roads, water/sewer reticulation, etc)
- Structural and Geo - technical engineering
- Water Supply
- Dam Engineering
- Environmental, Community Development and Facilities Management
AOBAKWE is committed to long-term relationships with clients based on excellence, professionalism, honesty as well as shared expertise; and provides total quality, cost effective and timely engineering solutions and products to satisfy the business needs of its customers.
AOBAKWE offers a service that is rooted in both technology and management know-how. In its fields of specialization, the company intends to establish a track record of soundness, innovation and commitment to the successful implementation of its recommendations.